Duplo 4000 - Error 4 Lamp

Discussion in 'Collator-Booklet Maker Systems' started by Billy Alexander, Jan 11, 2023.

1. Billy Alexander

Billy Alexander Member

Hello
    My duplo 4000 error 4 lamp lights on. Based on the manual book it says that error 4 lamp is not used. What does this mean? Can i turn it off?

Attached Files:

2. seagull

seagull Member

Does it cause a problem? I was told it's when the detector couldn't read the sheet correctly. No you can't shut them off.

3. Billy Alexander

Billy Alexander Member

Yes, the machine won't work.
    okay i'll try to check the detector of the sheet. what do you do when your detector couldn't read the sheet correctly?
    thankyou for input

Nai likes this.
  4. seagull

seagull Member

Go into options all the way to the end. See detection? Shut off that bin. See what happens. Or take out the sensor and switch with another bin. Does problem follow??

5. Nai

Nai Member

Hello, I have a problem with Duplo 5000 system DBM 500,its showing me an error message (E08) RL VP error message, based on the manual I must open and close the guard but nothing changes, anyone who can help me out on what I must do thank you

6. seagull

seagull Member

When you open and close or remove covers it cuts the power to the machine as a safety by going through what they call the RL board. This board is located on the non-operated side left hand corner. They usually last for quite a while so the board itself might not be faulty I would shut the machine off for a few minutes let everything drain out of it Make sure all your connections including your communication cables are all plugged in correctly turn it back on and try it again. I'm guessing there's no other error codes on the trimmer or the towers??

7. Nai

Nai Member

Thank you have manged to solve the problems it was one of the fixed covers not properly mounted

8. Nai

Nai Member

When I press the run bottom my machine is not going on run, it's just giving me a beep sound, but it's not showing any errors.. What could be the problem, it's a duplo 5000system DBM 500,thank you

Attached Files:

9. seagull

seagull Member

How many beeps? The number of beeps means something. Did you clear the count when you start a new job? Then press the reset/calibrate key

10. Nai

Nai Member

There are two beeps and nothing happens, I didn't press the recalibrate button, it's a new machine we moved from another factory, and there is no collator manual, can you share the reset/calibrate key.. It's a new machine in our factory tried to get the collater instruction manual bug couldn't only have the instruction manual for the booklet maker

11. seagull

seagull Member

Ok 2 beeps. Press lower left key like a diamond. It should run 1 set then you check order and sheet quantity. If ok enter count press go.

Nai likes this.

12. Nai

Nai Member

Thank you for taking time to reply me, will update you tomorrow