Drum Problem with IRC3220

Discussion in 'Canon Color Laser Printers & Color Copiers' started by tsann, Sep 8, 2010.

1. tsann

tsann New Member

Lately my machine IRC3220 having some problem with the drum...it started with the machine keep showing "Warming up", and i call for service, they said drum problem (magenta), so i temporary put back an old drum and it work only with toner spillage problem. After the new drum arrived, i replaced it and it work fine for about 1 weeks, and then the error code show E000020-02DO and the "Warming up" issue is back. And after a day, it is working back... but the E00020-02BO show and the machine cannot run. I call the service guy, they said Drum problem on magenta, but my is a brand new one....pls help thanks

2. jmgrost

jmgrost Member

If you put the old drum again it works? if it does.. you have to send the drum for waranty.

3. Fer

Fer New Member

E00020-02D0 usually means faulty toner supply from cartridge to drum unit. Replace the toner and drum at the same time.

U could remove the cover on right side above the manual feed, check the images on the belt during warmup/adjusting gradation.

4. Kwame

Kwame Member

Tsann,

Did you say the brand of drum is new? if yes, Which brand of drum did you go for?