Didde ML1000 Jog Button Signal

Discussion in '4-Color Offset Presses +' started by MaintechGMS, Oct 16, 2014.

1. MaintechGMS

MaintechGMS New Member

I have a Didde ML1000 with a jog button signal issue. Used to be that once the jog button was pushed the press could be inched by pushing the jog button without having to wait for the signal everytime the button was pushed. A few months ago it started sounding the jog signal and delaying movement until signal was complete everytime the jog button is pushed, forwards or backwards. Sometimes the issue comes and goes speratically, but is happening more often as time goes by. This is making it difficult for the operators when changing plates, cleaning blankets, checking stripes, etc... I'm sure the issue is with a relay somewhere. I have checked all of the relays that I can think would cause this, however, I am not an electrician and don't pretend to be one. The Didde electrician my company has been using for decades has retired and no longer helps with Didde support calls. If anyone has any suggestions of where or what to check, I would greatly appreciate any help with this issue. Thanks!