DI pro feeder and delivery piles not working.

Discussion in 'DI Presses' started by Dan Dalbey, Jun 30, 2021.

1. Dan Dalbey

Dan Dalbey New Member

Delivery pile blows slm 2 fuse when I try to put pile down. Console tells me the feeder pile problem. Piles are all up to the max and I can’t get them down. This is an install from hell. I know this is an easy fix but I’ve being chasing little issues and I’m at my wits end. Help I’m stuck in LI. Riggers ran over my x4 plug during the move and it’s been all down hill since.

2. Dan Dalbey

Dan Dalbey New Member

Correction not blowing the fuse. When I go to put the delivery pile down feeder pile pops up with an error and just says feeder pile error no other indication that except it’s a yellow error. I have read indicators on the SLM board but not the Slm 2.
    Just took all the wires off of the back receded all of them and made sure the crew connections are correct. Blower motors dry motors are turning in the correct direction

3. augustov

augustov Senior Member

Hi Dan, you have a code... How that, if active you can't move the delivery pile.. SML board are equally... Can swap this... Im special front pile or delivery... Also check if the IR sensor is clean... When the pile have obstruction or secure is active can burn the fusible... If wanna write me to my WhatsApp and i can help you...my number +57 311 496 0404