DC250 Xerox Not Printing Yellow

Discussion in 'Xerox Color Laser Printers & Color Copiers' started by bradeyboy, Feb 16, 2015.

1. bradeyboy

bradeyboy Member

I have a Docu Color 250 that is not printing yellow at all. First The toner chute was packed full. Cleaned that out and all around the drum etc. It kept repeating this. Then the other day it stopped printing and error 093-314 appeared. Now the toner chute is not full anymore. I reset the NVRam for that code and it is able to print again, but still no yellow. I understand the toner full sensor or the toner motor might be the issue, but don't know enough about this model to know where to look. Any help would be appreciated!

2. InterfaceP

InterfaceP Senior Member

You nailed it. If the Y toner was packed the sensor is likely bad.

3. bradeyboy

bradeyboy Member

So where is the sensor located? How do I test it or know if it is the toner motor that is bad instead?

4. InterfaceP

InterfaceP Senior Member

Turn the DC250 off. Remove the black cover of the drum drawer so you can see the developer gears. Cheat the front door open and turn the DC250 on.

The start up should rotate the gears. If not the motor may be faulty. You may also want to check for any binding in the gear area. Rotate the white gear on the back of the developer clockwise (from the rear).

5. bradeyboy

bradeyboy Member

I will try that, but where is the toner senor located?

6. InterfaceP

InterfaceP Senior Member

Bottom of the chute