Dahlgren - looking for contact details

Discussion in '4-Color Offset Presses +' started by montheprinters, Sep 9, 2010.

1. montheprinters

montheprinters Member

Hi Folks,

Got a piston that has worn on a dahlgren damping system. Trying to contact Dahlgren in the UK or even USA but drawing a blank on google, anyone got any numbers or ideas?

Cheers

2. Printerforlife

Printerforlife Member

I do believe they went out off business. Try to contact Press tek they might have parts.

Good Luck

3. rolandman

rolandman Senior Member

4. mqgpress

mqgpress Senior Member

You may also try Harris and Bruno, I believe they took over the parts and service for Dahlgren. Located in California??

5. turbotom1052

turbotom1052 Senior Member

I'm thinking that the piston your looking for is probably not a proprietary part to dalgren. I'll be willing to bet you could find the very same piston or at the very least a suitable replacement from a number of sources. Here in the united states I'd probably begin by looking in the Grainger catalog. I'm sure there are similar industrial supply companies available to you. As an added bonus you will probably save yourself a bunch of money. Good luck finding what you need

6. montheprinters

montheprinters Member

Thanks folks. We think we may have sourced the broken part of the piston so keeping our fingers crossed.

cheers

7. techprint

techprint Member

Hi

We may be able to help with your Dahlgren. Get in touch if you have a problem.

Gill

0044 (0) 1293 603011
    Techprint Services Ltd
    www.techprintservices.co.uk