CPC 1.02 console

Discussion in 'Heidelberg Printing Presses' started by mantman, May 14, 2016.

Tags:
  1. mantman

mantman Senior Member

Does any one know the Heidelberg CPC 1.02 console functions or have manual in English for it?

Last edited: May 14, 2016
  2. aqazi81

aqazi81 Senior Member

What problem you have?

3. mantman

mantman Senior Member

Not a problem per se, just wanted to use the full capability of the console. I just need to understand what the differenz profile anzeige do since i noticed that you can adjust the ink zone opening from that button

4. marcial lagman

marcial lagman New Member

i have a problem on cpc1-2 for heidelberg102
    1.when you switch on the cpc the circumferential, lateral and ink fountain roller is not working when button was press, sometimes after pressing it dis safer.
    2. Ink zone push button when pressing goes high together with the other, sometime it is blinking.
    3. Sometimes after switch on the CPC the LED on ink zone is moving by itself high and low but the servomotor is not following.
    4. Only the selector 1 to 4 for its unit are working.
    please advice remedies for the problems.

5. mantman

mantman Senior Member

Your English are quite difficult to understand :) anyway my thoughts and what i can surmise

1. you mean when you input commands eg +-MM BUTTON +10 lat movement of unit 1 and green button nothing happens? Check to see if there is a error code when you switch on cpc console and write it down -key from 0 to 1-

2. usually blinking occurs when you try to lower ink zones all together through ALL ZONES +- button along with increasing ductor number and at a particular ink zone there is no more room to lower -meaning its totally closed- but you can see blinking of number at ductor display or FINE TUNE button is energized and you switch to micromovement of ink zones -you see one solid led and one or two blinking leds meaning that your ink zone is open at 3,14-

3. could it be a test or electrical problem, try to increase to full even and odd numbers 1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15 etc- there is a chance that barrels are stuck from ink that seeped through protective foil

4. if it is a 4 color machine rest buttons -xyz- dont work