Cost Efficient Large Poster Printing

Discussion in 'Print Community General Printing Discussion' started by shwagy357, Mar 10, 2011.

1. shwagy357

shwagy357 New Member

Can someone please help me? I want to print 30”Wx70”L color posters in the most cost efficient manner. The cheapest quote I have been able to find is around $140 each (Staples). Is it possible to have a color poster printed in this size, any cheaper? I have found similar posters online, selling for $80. So I am convinced there is a cheaper alternative to the $140. Can someone please point me in the right direction on how to lower the cost of a large color poster print price?

2. vodorod

vodorod New Member

Are you looking for software to print parts of the larhe image to sheets and put them together? That is the only thing you need special software for.

[​IMG]

If you are sending it in to be printed your best efforts in whatever image editor you are using is all the software you need. Good resample software like Poster Printer can help upsize the image. You of course have to crop to the right proportions for the poster.

3. George Talpo

George Talpo Member

Try this webiste you should be able to get an estimate and based off what I'm seeing it is less than the $140 you got earlier.