Chinese uv printer issue

Discussion in 'Small Format Inkjet Printers' started by szilard, Dec 23, 2020.

1. szilard

szilard Member

Hello everyone, i bought a chinese uv printer based on epson 330/l800 with acrorip software, everything was fine but few days ago i have an issue with white ink, printing translucent , i tried several methods in software (i tried all options ) dot size dpi ink limits everything , i looked videos but nothing i tried to clean the head with epson driver , after manually, i tryed to shake the white ink, i created a diy rotation system with dc motor, but not working, maybe someone can help me with some good method

Last edited: Dec 24, 2020
  2. quentin fournier

quentin fournier Member

hello it seems to me to have had the same problem after having put 20 of limit in white and having put the option "mixt" for the white I had a filled white background and more translucent

3. Johnny UV Printer

Johnny UV Printer New Member

Hello the vendor's after-sale should help you solve this issue, Ricoh printhead would be better and last longer, less problem.

4. szilard

szilard Member

my printer is modified from epson l800 , and i printed in 2800x1440 resolutin but from few days ago, the white is translucent... idk why i tried several methods what i see on youtube but nothing helps me