Cheap online printer

Discussion in 'Internet Outsourcing Options & Experiences' started by Phil, May 15, 2008.

1. Phil

Phil New Member

Hi All,
    My name is Phil and I am just starting up a new online business. In order to do so, I need to have my printable artwork turned into some nice business cards and flyers. Can anybody recommend a nice and obviously cheap printer in London?

Thank you

2. RichardK

RichardK Senior Member

I would recommend Aubergine, although not based in London (it's not necessary to have a local printer these days, since you would send your artwork via email).

You'll need to make sure the artwork conforms to their standards - as you would with any printshop.

aubergine

We print flyers and business cards at similar prices but our courier costs would be higher.

3. Derek

Derek New Member

print24

Try print24.co.uk.....I personally haven't come across a cheaper or better online printer so far.

Derek

4. hogatoga

hogatoga New Member

Anyone know where I can get really cheap business cards in the US, I need immediately. admin@buyacircle.com

5. Amelia

Amelia Previous User

hi Phil, no suggestion on the printer, but you might benefit from adding a QR code in your business card. This could take the recipient of your business cards to an online portfolio you have.

6. Get Printing Online

Get Printing Online Member

7. Get Printing Online

Get Printing Online Member

8. mrmj80

mrmj80 New Member

Highly recommended:

If I was you, I would go for some free business cards with Print 24 - ***********. They also operate in the Unites States and in Canada. I personally have not come across a more reliable and cost effective printer so far. If you have, please let me know :D

All the best!

9. Prevosys

Prevosys New Member

If your customer would like their business card in plastic card form (size : 86mm X 54mm X 0.5mm) then I would recommend you to use a desktop card printer like HID Fargo DTC1000 or HDP5000. Eventhough it may be higher in cost but it differentiate your customers from others especially when your customers want to impress some suppliers or potential customers. www.cardprintermalaysia.com has some information about card printers and you may find the distributor in London by leave your enquiry to www.hidglobal.com

Hope it helps.

10. George Talpo

George Talpo Member