CD102 error

Discussion in 'Heidelberg Printing Presses' started by mick.cullen, Aug 17, 2016.

1. mick.cullen

mick.cullen New Member

Hi,I have a CD102 five colour and it is coming up with the error DWBA Movement lock main drive. Rebooting does seem to clear this error but sometimes it requires up to 3 reboots. Any ideas as to what might be the cause.:mad:

Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
  2. PKT FDO

PKT FDO Member

Dear friend,
    this is a safety error.some one put hand or leg in to the delivery pile machine stop automatically, now see your delivery you can see red lights on delivery.now you press reset button on middle of delivery ,lights turn to green colour. now you can start the machine again.no reboot required.thank you-Kosala Fernando.

3. mick.cullen

mick.cullen New Member

Hi Kosala, Yes you are correct normally however this is happening sometimes whilst running but can happen whilst stopped. No one near the machine so no barrier broken. The red lights do not come on. Also seems to only happen early in the morning.

4. Mathew

Mathew Senior Member

Hi everyone,
    How old is your machine? Let us know if error pops up in blue or red color!
    It's probably malfunction of DIPM2 module in delivery control box. I have seen this error several times.

Good luck

5. mick.cullen

mick.cullen New Member

Hi Mathew,
    The error pops up as red. Can you describe the exact location of this DIPM2 module or give me a Heidelberg part number so I can replace it?
    Machine is now approaching ten years old.. Regards Mick Cullen

6. Mathew

Mathew Senior Member

Hi Mick,
    It's located on the top of delivery inside push button control box. Find it and write down the exact part number from itself.
    By the way, only DWBA error pops up or you have other errors like safty and limit switch errors as well?
    Good luck,
    Mathew