can't moving register on sm74-5

Discussion in 'Heidelberg Printing Presses' started by lexcron, Sep 11, 2017.

1. lexcron

lexcron Member

hello...
    i have a trouble on my heidelberg sm74-5
    i can't move plate register for setting new job. i try to move diagonal, vertical, horisontal register on unit 1,2,3,4 and 5, but on display cpc 1-04 olny blink and the blink can't stop. ussually after move register, on display cpc for the first blink and then stop blink.
    i try too restart machine for a few times, but register still can't move.
    please help me to solve this problem.
    thank you.

2. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Hi sir.
    Good evening, hope you are well.
    Normally :If the yellow fault lamp lights up, this signals a fault.After pressing the fault push-button the display
    appears. The symbols indicate the fault.
    However i will strong recommend you that test the Power supply in his Cpc 1-04.
    1)Test the Fuse input 2)See if the voltage input in the main transformer 101 T1 from Cpc 1-04 , Is there 3) Test the output of the T1 output use the Schematic Diagrams.
    see the schematic diagrams for Cpc 1-04; Measure Fuse first and then 24Vca 28VCA 20VCA 17.5VCA -15VCA 27VCA 4)Measure +12Vdc + 8vdc -8vdc +24Vdc +5Vdc 5)See if there voltages +8Vdc in Motor for Ink Zone motor +24vdc for diagonal register servo motor 6) If there are Voltage , maybe the Board MOT or FKK is defective,, replace or Repair.7)Since then you can NOT move any
    motor fron ANY units, Most probably Troubleshooting defective is Power Supply (section GSM) repair or Replace.

3. lexcron

lexcron Member

after all check voltage at power supply i nothing find else, all voltage is ok.
    but after i check NTK PCB, i found that foot of capasitor is not stick on lead well. and after solder the foot, the register now can operated.
    thanks for your input, that is very helpfull.

4. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

ok Sir.
    I did appreciate a LOT, since my concern
    is to help anybody.

Obrian likes this.