CANON Pro4000

Discussion in 'Large Format Inkjet Printers' started by QuickPrinting, Mar 5, 2021.

1. QuickPrinting

QuickPrinting New Member

Hi guys, I have a canon pro 4000, i am new to this model, before i had a canon ipf8400s, which i didn't like at all!

I wanted to ask you for advice on Fine Art printing.

- What better profile should I use for files? ...It may happen to print from photoshop / illustrator / acrobat / etc ...

- What profile to set in print?

- Are there any parameters to have a better print with BRIGHT COLORS as shown on the screen?

I use both fine art and non-fine art papers.

Each suggestion is useful for making the best use of the printer.

Thank you so much

2. I.T. Supplies

I.T. Supplies Member

Hello
    It will depend on the media you're using since there are many types of paper/banner/canvas options out there. What will you be printing on and I can surely provide the best options to select between printer and computer?

Also, what OS are you using? In order to get the proper output that you see on screen, brightness (color calibration) is needed to achieve what you see and hope to have printed.
    I've used all models since the iPF8300 up to Pro-x100 series and have had good results on each (output kept getting better with each new series). The Pro series have the revamped inkset to give better output than previous series and now that you have a single head vs the 2 heads in the 8400, you "should" have a better output as ink droplets are more consistent than with 2 heads.

Chris
    IT Supplies