Canon IRC9065 Printing Colors Differently

Discussion in 'Canon Color Laser Printers & Color Copiers' started by canonball, Apr 23, 2012.

1. canonball

canonball New Member

Hello Everyone,

I am new here and I am reaching out to the forms to hopefully stop my problem. I have a Canon IRC9065 with Paper Deck, Punch Unit, Integration Unit, Finisher Unit and External Fiery Unit that has been having problems for the past month.

First hardware where most of the unit had to be replaced. Punch, Integration, developers, drums, etc all were replaced. Now I have a color problem.

The problem has come to light when we print the same job results in different colors. We have 5 spotted colors and for some reason we have a inconsistant color printout where it is perfect with a magenta hue on the front cover page and all spot colors match. It is perfect here. Then we will print the same document and it prints with a gray front cover with all the colors becoming faded in the document.

CBS hasnt been much help except for the hardware. They themselves cant seem to figure out why this is happening. We are only using default color settings at 1200dpi with no toner saving, resolution adjustments, etc.

We are using straight RGP with 5 spot color matchings and a custom profile No RGC Source Profile, Rendering Style is Photographic, no CMYK Simultation Profile, Spot Color Matching and Pure Black is on. Everything is set for Text/Graphics.

Any help or sugesstiongs are greatly appreciated.