1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Canon Imagepress C1+ FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Color Laser Printers & Copiers for sale' started by ljd333, Aug 27, 2009.

1. ljd333

ljd333 New Member

Printer is located in the Atlanta,GA area. It has 31,483 color impressions and 2090 black impressions. Printer was aquired in December, 2008 and hasn't been used since May 2009 It also has a Fiery unit and comes with all the software. $$$ make resonable offer. Ask questions here or call Larry at 770-674-6000 ext 504.

2. rapos2

rapos2 New Member

canon C1+

hello..

is this Canon C1+ printer still available? What is the price of it?

regard

matej porubcansky -RAPOS

3. ljd333

ljd333 New Member

Hi, yes it is still available. fyi... it has the scanner attachment but does not have any finisher on it, only the standard output. If you can, give me a call. 770-674-6625.

Thank you. Larry

4. rapos2

rapos2 New Member

I would like to give you a call but for me it is easier write in english than talk. I am worried that I wouldnt be able to understand you. What kind of color Server it has and what is the price

5. Nicholas731

Nicholas731 Member