CANON ImagePress 600VP price check

Discussion in 'Canon imagePRESS Digital Presses' started by OkiTech, Jun 14, 2008.

1. OkiTech

OkiTech Senior Member

Hi everyone! I am concidering leasing CANON ImagePress 600VP, options that we had picked are:
    Machine ----obviously :)
    Rip model 2100
    Best available Large Capacity Tray
    Saddle Stitching Finisher
    total package $153k
    Being former emploee of this dealer I was told that it is a wholesale price as I would buy any other machine but not knowing anyone who allready bought similar machine I can't check on how good this deal really is.
    Also, if anyone had used this machines, please let me know if machine is worth getting inwolved with as far as solid colors, screens, grays.
    My situation is that I am copier service tech (hi speed b/w) for 9 years that also owns 2 printing / copy shops and even that didn't help my CLC3900 to live a good life. By the way that CLC CLC3900 / Z5400 rip / LT size LCC with under 700k meter that I am looking to sell next to nothing- it has some print density issues with magenta, may be I am not good enough of a tech for this since my specialty is B/W machines but its a little something here or a little something there that I am really tired of. I put all new drums, new startes, fuser rollers and still didn't like the way prints came out... If anyone interested please let me know... Thank you.