Bought a 6 color Ryobi 756

Discussion in 'Ryobi Printing Presses' started by CanDo Printing, Jul 20, 2012.

1. CanDo Printing

CanDo Printing Member

We wanted to announce that we just bought our 2nd 6 color Ryobi, our first one was purchased back in 2007 and we have been a very happy customer. If you are not familiar with us check out our website but offer some of the lowest prices in the nation on full color pocket / presentation folders with same day turn available. The press will be here in 6 weeks just in time for our busy season.

Just for form members type in "ryobi" at checkout and get $25 off any order over $325.00

[video]http://youtu.be/01TvTCKCVQw[/video]

2. ryobidave

ryobidave Member

Congrats. Myself and another technician installed your first 6-color. We are no longer with the Ryobi distributor but I have started my own service company Advantage Press Services. I still service on a national basis. Please feel free to call or email if there is anything I can help you with.

Thank you and best of luck with your new install.

David Howard
    Advantage Press Services
    ryobidave@gmail.com

3. CanDo Printing

CanDo Printing Member

Good Afternoon David,

Thankyou for the contact info its always nice to know a Ryobi tech, if your ever in AZ feel free to come by the shop.

I will forward all your contact info to the production manager.

Thankyou

4. mrryobi

mrryobi New Member

Congratulations. I wish you the same success with this new press. I remember the first 6 color with Dave. I wish we had more printers like you. Thanks
    Ted Martin
    Martin Press Services
    mrryobi@sbcglobal.net
    816 897 5414

5. ziggy33

ziggy33 Senior Member

If your in need of some upgrading on your conveyor systems(folder/gluers) check out the line we produce right here in the united states at www.linemods.com state of the art equipment ment for optimal performance and registration!
    -Jake Z
    Linemods LLC