Best laser printer for printing on A4 Sheet Label Paper

Discussion in 'Other Color Laser Printers & Color Copiers' started by Jonathan01269, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Jonathan01269

Jonathan01269 New Member

Hi,

I'm starting to look into creating some labels on A4 label paper and selling them, I have tried going into it before, but I was put off by firstly purchasing an industrial type printer which was so heavy I could barely get it into my house and because it was refurbished, it seemed to have a number of faults so it had to go to the tip, then I purchased a smaller brother printer, but I have to use the MP tray part where it says I have to feed in one sheet at a time. Now if I want to do well with this, I can't really stand at the printer for hours just feeding in each and every sheet and when I put a few on the MP tray, it tends to jam which is no good either.

So does anyone know any reliable printers where you can print on A4 label paper where you can put say 100 sheets or more into the printer and then walk away without having to worry about it to much messing up(jamming), printing issues, etc?

Thanks

2. Jonathan01269

Jonathan01269 New Member

Or even if there is a machine I could buy somewhere that automatically will feed sheets into my MP tray like what I would do by hand, but a machine does it instead where it does it at the speed I choose so that it does not go quicker than the printer prints one sheet and then moves onto the next that the machine will give to the printer in just in time. Is there something out there that can be adapted to printers to do this?

3. xfactor printing

xfactor printing Senior Member

What budget do you have for the printer?

Are these labels on standard weight stock, such as Avery labels, or something that is more difficult to feed? Or are they gloss stock?

4. Jonathan01269

Jonathan01269 New Member

My budget is £250 to £1,000 really.

they are not avery labels, they are similar, but far cheaper alternative to the real macoy if you get what I mean. In other words I have to aim to find the cheapest label paper I can to make profits as long as the labels stick well and the ink stays on them, that is the paper I will go for. It's not really closy, but it may be a bit heavier than the avery paper in weight. I have looked into friction feeders, but I'm aiming to set this up at my home and the friction feeders are industrial looking and are over £1,000 up to £5,000 and not sure even if they would work that well or not?