Bad Toner Bottles: Yellow, Black, Magenta, Cyan

Discussion in 'Xerox iGen3, iGen4, & iGen5 Digital Presses' started by Printerdroid, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Printerdroid

Printerdroid Member

iGen 4 Having issues with bad toner bottles. When the machine calls for toner and you put a new bottle in it may run for awhile but then will call for new toner as if it was empty. Error message says its out of toner and stops the press. Switched to a different bottle and its good leaving me with a nearly full or partially full bottle I cant use.

Tried putting bad bottle back in to use it up and get the same add toner message. Looks like we got stuck with a bad batch...

Has been happening randomly with all colors, but the last month or so its been a lot of Yellow failures.

Is anyone else having this issue with bad toner bottles? What is your solution?

2. peels

peels tree killer :)

I had it before. in the end it Turned out they sent me the wrong bottles! theres a chip in them I think. I havent had the problem since though.

numbers for Igen4 should be 1358-1361

if you truly have received a bad batch, you need to contact who supplied it!

excellent avatar @Printerdroid lol

3. Catprintlisa

Catprintlisa New Member

Does anyone know the easiest way to get toner from bottle into another? Lol. Obviously not a standard recommended practice but I’m a little desperate.