Backguage problem in polar 115 EMC monitor

Discussion in 'Cutters and Trimmers' started by A.Magied, Dec 25, 2019.

1. A.Magied

A.Magied Member

My Dears
    Merry chrismas and happy new year for all , i have a problem on polar 115 EMC monitor in the movement of backguage as in manual mode when i press hand wheel to move backguage back it moves forward and the same when i need top move it forward .
    in Automatic mode , i have the last step in the program is 10 LZ (means to move the the backguage to measure of 10 cm and only the press without cutting knife is acting) the machine exceeds this measure of 10 cm to 7.4 cm in the backguage is jogging with press .
    every time in electrically put machine of/on it makes scan reference point
    would somebody help me solving this problem???????

2. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Hi sir:

Please check the status LED's:

1) Electronic Board PI; V23;Yellow normally is OFF= indicating S-10 switch forward backgauge is Off

2) Electronic Board PI; V23:Yellow rmally is OFF= indicating S-14 switch backawar backgaue is OFF

3) If there are NOT o.k the Status Led's : please review a) +24Vdc b) the individual switch for open or defective c) loose wires or broken wires, and Replace.

4) for Automatic Mode: test the status Red Led: Light Up aprox for 0.5 sec ,when reference point is passed =Normally OFF .

3. A.Magied

A.Magied Member

Dear Mr Chock
    Many thanks for your valuable advice . it is working well now as i had a big amount of dust on limit switch of backguage , that was well cleaned , but now i have a mistake of 2mm in measure of backguage as the cut in program is 80 cm for example , i get it 79.8 cm , would you help me how to adjust measure mistake?
    regards

4. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Hi sir:
    I recommend you first:

1) Adjust /alignment of knife carrier.

2) check connection between LMS and unit control: a) loose connection b) dirty c) broken cable d) defective.

3) To square up the bachgauge very well.