[ask]how to print full page on xerox c1110b without paper margin(borderless)??

Discussion in '8 ½ x 11 Color Laser Printers' started by dhebanzai, Apr 14, 2010.

1. dhebanzai

dhebanzai Member

hallo i want to ask about the xerox c1110b how to print full page without the paper margins,borderless??

thank u

2. archipelago

archipelago Senior Member

Are you sure the c1110b is a borderless printer??? I don't have a 1110b but I didn't think xerox/fuji produced a borderless laser printer -- the only one I've seen advertise a laser capable of borderless printing is konica minolta for a small bizhub laser printer. If it does support borderless, I'd be interested to know how well it works in terms of keeping the excess toner off the next sheet through and everywhere else inside the unit.

3. dhebanzai

dhebanzai Member

well i dont know also,when i asked the tech,they didn't give me the answer that i want to hear,so occured on me that i post on this forum to find out,yet havent got also
    but thank u for the reply

4. archipelago

archipelago Senior Member

What makes you think that it *can* do it? (I would assume if it can do borderless (since 99% of lasers can't) it would be listed as a feature)

5. dhebanzai

dhebanzai Member

well,what crossed in my mind is that,maybe others have found a way to make it capable to print borderless,,,just what i thought,hehehe,if it can't,,, so any laser printers that can????thank u

6. Tom.Docket

Tom.Docket New Member

get a paper cutter. print, trim. Just like magic... borderless images!