1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Any Digital Label Finishers to Recommend?

Discussion in 'Finishing Equipment for sale' started by Jonathan Moore, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Jonathan Moore

Jonathan Moore New Member

Hi, my apologies if I have posted this in the wrong forum. I am looking for a entry or mid-level digital label finisher to accompany a digital label printer we're about to get (Colordyne 2600 series mini-press).

Looking for one that does good in the following:
    • Speed
    • Build quality and reliability
    • Value
    • Laminating and cutting
    • Pre-print cutting and Post-print cutting ability
    • Anything else? (I am new to the digital label printing world)
    I've done some research on some machines, there is laser and die finishers (Don't know which one is better, feel free to voice your opinion on them). Any help or tips would be appreciated. :)