1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

6 Rolls of Various Paper I need to Sell

Discussion in 'Medium and Large Format Printers for sale' started by Dan A, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Dan A

Dan A New Member

My company used to have an Epson large format printer. We don't have it anymore, but I do have 6 rolls of paper that I was asked to sell. They are: 44" Epson Somerset Velvet, 44" Epson DisplayTrans Backlight, 44" Epson Enhanced Adhesive Synthetic, 24" Epson Enhanced Matte, 24" Enhanced Adhesive Synthetic, and 24" Premier 10 Mil Backlight Film. Some are used (but no more than 10' used) and some are new. About $1,100 in total if purchased from a web store. I'm offering the full lot at $400 shipped in the US.