4 color speedy 52 feeder trouble

Discussion in 'Heidelberg Printing Presses' started by Tdj_81, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Tdj_81

Tdj_81 Member

Have a problem can anyone solve the paper stops at the lays saying crooked sheet or missalined sheet its bond 80 stock tried card and bond this problem happened 2 days ago then came
    good now its back again any help would be appreciated

2. exheidmech

exheidmech Senior Member

to me a good place to start is check the adjustment on your front allignment eyes. I dont know how old your machine is, some of the older ones had one eye. to check the adjustment move headstops to 8mm. make sure feeder is on and stop fingers are up. place sheet into headstops and tape it to the feed board. if you have the saftey button on at the feeder you can see the front allignent eyes displayed on the MID. have someone watch the MID display at the feeder while someone else slowly moves the headstops forward. the front allignment eye should turn off when the headstops have moved forward by .6mm to .9mm, or 8.6mm to 8.9mm on the cptronic display. to make this adjustment will require a small 6mm open end wrench. loosen the clamp that the eye is held with and move the eye accordingly.

3. Tdj_81

Tdj_81 Member

Thankyou for your help its good having this forum we had a heidelber g engineer drop in on us just to see how things are going as we were trying to solve the situation its a good thing that your old heidelberg guys do that thats the second time they have done that and they solved the problem. What would we do without them and this forum for support when we have tried our best to solve it.

4. Tdj_81

Tdj_81 Member

Now i suppose you want to know what happened there is a M/R preset sheet button which someone activated to 10 sheets yes some was messing with the machine pressing buttons ohh well problems solved thanks for imput exheidelberg and the quick responce. Cheers mate