4/0 9x12 pocket folders printed on 6color Roybi 24x29 / extra fill/gang / diecutting

Discussion in 'Printing Business Practices' started by CanDo Printing, Jan 26, 2011.

1. CanDo Printing

CanDo Printing Member

About 6 months ago CanDo Printing started a campain to get heavily into the pocket folder side of printing industry by selling 1000 pocket folders 4/0 on 12pt C2S for $633.00 and since then google has put us on 1st page (we have had great response to this) but as you know we can print that pocket folder on a 17.5x23 sheet that leaves us so much room if we wanted to utilize our sheet size of 23.5x29 I was wondering if anyone out here has any idea or suggestion of what we should fill or even sell as a add on to this. http://www.*****************

(please keep inmind that this add-on would be 4/0 and we are thinking about doing a 8.5x11 4/0 as the add on but not sure if that is something customers would want)

If there is anyone out there that is selling diecutting equipment or gluer machines please add my email address to your broadcast, we are always keeping an eye out on good deals with pocket folder equipment ty@*****************

Attached Files:

2. Express Print

Express Print Member

Since you are using 12 pt stock, I would say postcards or business cards are the most logical.

3. CanDo Printing

CanDo Printing Member

4. Chris from Printshop

Chris from Printshop Senior Member

Yep, business cards and adapt your folder cutter to have 4 angled slits on the pockets that will accept the corners of the business card and hold it in place. Always a winner