1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

2-Color used offset machine WANTED (2000 or later) with reasonable price!!!

Discussion in 'Offset & Digital Presses for sale' started by Manlai, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Manlai

Manlai Member

Hi I am looking for 2 color offset presses in any kind (preferred size 52-74 cm) and must be good conditions. Please send me an email what type of press, selling condition, price, as well as the location. if it is possible, please send me also pics of it.

email: mncl_14@yahoo.com

Cheers,

Manlai

2. jameswaugh8

jameswaugh8 Member

3. nhmartin52

nhmartin52 Member

Both of these are brand new printers (never taken out of the box) I work with NovaCopy - a certified Konica Minolta dealer - check out our website: http://novacopy.com/
    $25,000/month for a bizhub PRO 950 (95 ppm monochrome), and all accessories are 50% off MSRP.

$40,000 for a bizhub PRO c65HC (65 ppm color) with a Fiery Controller and ES-1000 Spectrometer (w/ c6501 service pricing (.00417/color page)) - all accessories are 50% off MSRP also.

Contact Nicholas Martin for a quote including the desired accessories: nicholas.martin@novacopy.com