1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

2 CHEAP RIP DELTA TOWER FOR MANY QMDi FOR SALE...

Discussion in 'Offset & Digital Presses for sale' started by augustov, Mar 3, 2016.

1. augustov

augustov Senior Member

I HAVE RIP COMPUTER DELTA RIP FOR SELL, ANY INFO, PLEASE WRITE ME TO MY EMAIL heidelberg_qmdi@tech-center.com.

PRICE TOO CHEAP...

THIS RIP CAN WORK FOR MNY PRESS IN TIME.. 1,2,3,.... 10 PRESS FOR ONE RIP.
    QUALITY BETTER.

BUILD WITH WIFI CARD FOR DESIGN COMPUTER 2 RIP COMPUTER.
    INTEL PROCESSOR i3, i5 OR Core2Duo PROCESSOR.

NOT NEED CALIBRATION.
    NOT NEED OTHER CONFIGURATION... IS ONLY PLUG AND PLAY...
    IN ENGLISH.
    USB ENABLE AND OTHER FEATURE.

CHEAP!!!!!!

MORE INFO

heidelberg_qmdi@tech-center.com or whatsapp +57 311 496 0404 or +57 301 695 8869.

David Kasok likes this.
  2. David Kasok

David Kasok New Member

Hi AugustoV Thank for your RIP work very well is faster and great quality, i recommend you to other friends.

But i need urgent buy other RIP for mi QM DI 46 pro? Have you one used?

3. augustov

augustov Senior Member

Hi David, Yes i have... Of course. Today was end a promotion with discount of 35%. But we still yet selling the RIP most cheap in the market. We have a big lot of ARM RIP with Intel Chip VPro, if wanna write me by WhatsApp to this number +57 311 496 0404 for more info.
    PD: the number +57 301 695.... Is not longer anymore.

David Kasok likes this.

4. David Kasok

David Kasok New Member

thanks for answering .i'm already buying you i'm really grateful for these rip computers that you sold me