1979 SORMZ electric diagram. Micro switch failure.

Discussion in 'Heidelberg Printing Presses' started by m_alatorre, May 20, 2010.

1. m_alatorre

m_alatorre Senior Member

Hello there,

While working as usual, the powder motor stopped working. It did come on again one time but is dead since. I don't have the exact electric diagram for this machine but i have one very close that has worked on the past. The number of the wiring diagram on the panel is: SORDKMS/Z 100.002 Serial 512857

The electician said that the problem is that switch B107 is not closing. My problem is that my diagram does not have the "Map" that shows the location of all the switches in the machine.

Does any one has that page where its shown where the micro-switches are? Or do you know where that B107 migth be(electician wanted to take machine covers OS off to try and follow the wire involved, but i rather make sure it is entirely necesary)

I know that motor works because i actuated the C14 contactor and motor ran. The contactor D18 should be closed when machine is turned on, and mine is not(caused by the B107 acording to electric guy) and that is the cause C14 is not closing automatically.

Any way thanks for taking 1/2 an hour to read and any ideas are very appreciated.

Moe

Last edited: May 21, 2010
  2. Abdulrazak rajab

Abdulrazak rajab New Member

Hello sirs
    Dose any one can help me to connect my Heidelberg SORM 1979 and Heidelberg SORM 1983 wires , I bought those machines and they not have wire diagrams

3. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

What do you need sir¿
    What input voltage do you have ¿ 240 or 380Vac and how many Hertz 50 or 60hz
    the machine how is coming with the input voltage Transformer¿ and the hert too¿¿
    indicate me for to help you

4. lucaslennon

lucaslennon Previous User