Bizhub C360 trifold option disappeared

Discussion in 'Konica Minolta Color Laser Printers & Copiers' started by snufsis, Jan 5, 2017.

1. snufsis

snufsis New Member

I have a Bizhub C360 With a SD-509 that I bought used and when I started it recently the tri-fold option under finishing was no longer there. The only folding option that exists is half fold and that works fine with and without stitches. I can't chose trifold on the control panel, neither from my PC. I have checked the contacts between the finisher and the copier. What may have happened?.

2. OkiTech

OkiTech Senior Member

Hi, is your paper set A4-R? Try installing different driver, Post Script driver is advised for full options/attachments functionality. May be you did set a default output tray to which trifold can't exited, generally if was available and no longer, this what was done to the settings. To rule out machine issues, there should be a way to trifold when plain copies are made, set a tray to A4-R, input the original same way and see if you can trifold while copy, if you can than it is not likely your machine - it is driver or conflict within it.

3. snufsis

snufsis New Member

Thanks, I will have a look at this. I don't have the tri-/Z-folding options from my PC's but also not from the copierĀ“s screen. When I got it a couple of days ago I powered it up having A4-papers in the LCT-tray. I then had the tri-(or Z-) fold option on its display using it as a copier. After getting the load A4R in the manual tray message, the option was all gone. I've been through the system settings and verified that folding is not "isolated" or disabled in any way but can not find that. I got feedback in another forum, that the C360 with FS-527 and SD-509 does not have other than half-fold in its specification. It should not be capable of making tri-fold or Z-folding. Any viewpoints of this?